Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)

From: Arcadiy Ivanov <arcadiy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Corporate and Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLAs)
Date: 2014-10-06 19:58:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi folks,

My corp (CSC) OSS division requires CLAs to be signed for OSS project
participation to begin. I need to fix a few problems in PGJDBC driver
and am unable to start without them. Neither Google nor PG Wiki contain
CLA licenses and I have no idea where else to look.
PostgreSQL Global Development Group doesn't have its own website nor
mentions any contributors/volunteers on "legal" side.

Can anyone help by letting me know who to contact or where to look?

Thanks a lot,
Arcadiy Ivanov