installing postgresql in ubuntu edgy eft without internet access

From: "MacH G" <ashokkumar(dot)psgtech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: installing postgresql in ubuntu edgy eft without internet access
Date: 2007-05-31 15:17:25
Lists: pgsql-ports

hi all ,
i m a newbie for ubuntu and postgresql . i have ubuntu edgy eft installed
in my system and i was trying to install deb packages of postgresql 8.x but
it causes me dependency error. everywhere i could see comands for installing
with a internet connection . i just want to know how could install
postgresql without internet connection . where can i get all the dependent
lib files for postgresql . i m just suffering a lot without internet
connection.please if someone could help me

thanks in advance

ashok