Re: Workaround for bug #4608?

From: "Obe, Regina" <robe(dot)dnd(at)cityofboston(dot)gov>
To: "Robert Campbell" <rrc7cz(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Workaround for bug #4608?
Date: 2009-04-22 13:40:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers pgsql-novice

Rob,
Forgot to mention the other distinction here is that I was installing via terminal service (but I had it set to console mode). I have installed via terminal service before on web facing windows 2003 servers that are not part of a domain and had no issues. So I ruled that out as a culprit.

Anyrate if you are installing via terminal service, I think it still holds true that you must connect via console mode.

Hope that helps,
Regina