Re: Patching for increasing the number of columns

From: Mayeul Kauffmann <mayeul(dot)kauffmann(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patching for increasing the number of columns
Date: 2014-08-20 19:34:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 20/08/14 18:17, Tom Lane wrote:
> Hm. I think the without_oid test is not showing that anything is broken;

> The other tests aren't showing any functional issue either AFAICS.
Thanks a lot Tom! That's very helpful.
I have written more details and some basic SQL tests in the wiki of the
application (LimeSurvey) which requires this:

http://manual.limesurvey.org/Instructions_for_increasing_the_maximum_number_of_columns_in_PostgreSQL_on_Linux

I will give update here or on that wiki (where most relevant) should I
find issues while testing.

Cheers,

mayeulk