Re: PostgreSQL 9.4.b2 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1

From: Rainer Tammer <pgsql(at)spg(dot)schulergroup(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 9.4.b2 on Power 8 / AIX 7.1
Date: 2014-07-28 15:55:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

Hello,
PostgreSQL 9.4 Beta 2 does pass all regression tests on AIX 7.1 TL3 SP3:

bash ./configure \
--with-includes=/opt/freeware/include/readline \
--with-libraries=/opt/freeware/lib \
--prefix=/usr/local/pgsql-9.4.b2 \
--with-CC=cc_r \ <-- IBM XLC/C++ V12
--without-tcl \
--without-python

../../../src/test/regress/pg_regress --inputdir=.
--temp-install=./tmp_check --top-builddir=../../.. --dlpath=.
--schedule=./parallel_schedule
============== creating temporary installation ==============
============== initializing database system ==============
============== starting postmaster ==============
running on port 57632 with PID 11468860
============== creating database "regression" ==============
CREATE DATABASE
ALTER DATABASE
============== running regression test queries ==============
test tablespace ... ok
parallel group (20 tests): name int4 int2 oid varchar char text float4
float8 regproc money boolean txid pg_lsn int8 bit uuid enum numeric
rangetypes
boolean ... ok
char ... ok
name ... ok
varchar ... ok
text ... ok
int2 ... ok
int4 ... ok
int8 ... ok
oid ... ok
float4 ... ok
float8 ... ok
bit ... ok
numeric ... ok
txid ... ok
uuid ... ok
enum ... ok
money ... ok
rangetypes ... ok
pg_lsn ... ok
regproc ... ok
test strings ... ok
test numerology ... ok
parallel group (20 tests): line lseg point path box polygon circle time
timetz abstime comments date tinterval reltime interval tstypes macaddr
inet timestamp timestamptz
point ... ok
lseg ... ok
line ... ok
box ... ok
path ... ok
polygon ... ok
circle ... ok
date ... ok
time ... ok
timetz ... ok
timestamp ... ok
timestamptz ... ok
interval ... ok
abstime ... ok
reltime ... ok
tinterval ... ok
inet ... ok
macaddr ... ok
tstypes ... ok
comments ... ok
parallel group (6 tests): geometry regex horology type_sanity oidjoins
opr_sanity
geometry ... ok
horology ... ok
regex ... ok
oidjoins ... ok
type_sanity ... ok
opr_sanity ... ok
test insert ... ok
test create_function_1 ... ok
test create_type ... ok
test create_table ... ok
test create_function_2 ... ok
parallel group (2 tests): copyselect copy
copy ... ok
copyselect ... ok
parallel group (2 tests): create_operator create_misc
create_misc ... ok
create_operator ... ok
parallel group (2 tests): create_view create_index
create_index ... ok
create_view ... ok
parallel group (11 tests): create_cast create_aggregate
create_function_3 drop_if_exists typed_table vacuum constraints
create_table_like triggers inherit updatable_views
create_aggregate ... ok
create_function_3 ... ok
create_cast ... ok
constraints ... ok
triggers ... ok
inherit ... ok
create_table_like ... ok
typed_table ... ok
vacuum ... ok
drop_if_exists ... ok
updatable_views ... ok
test sanity_check ... ok
test errors ... ok
test select ... ok
parallel group (20 tests): select_distinct select_distinct_on
select_implicit select_having select_into case btree_index random update
hash_index delete namespace transactions union portals subselect arrays
aggregates join prepared_xacts
select_into ... ok
select_distinct ... ok
select_distinct_on ... ok
select_implicit ... ok
select_having ... ok
subselect ... ok
union ... ok
case ... ok
join ... ok
aggregates ... ok
transactions ... ok
random ... ok
portals ... ok
arrays ... ok
btree_index ... ok
hash_index ... ok
update ... ok
namespace ... ok
prepared_xacts ... ok
delete ... ok
parallel group (6 tests): lock security_label replica_identity collate
privileges matview
privileges ... ok
security_label ... ok
collate ... ok
matview ... ok
lock ... ok
replica_identity ... ok
parallel group (4 tests): async psql alter_generic misc
alter_generic ... ok
misc ... ok
psql ... ok
async ... ok
test rules ... ok
test event_trigger ... ok
parallel group (18 tests): portals_p2 combocid tsdicts guc
advisory_lock xmlmap dependency json functional_deps cluster
select_views tsearch jsonb foreign_data window foreign_key bitmapops
indirect_toast
select_views ... ok
portals_p2 ... ok
foreign_key ... ok
cluster ... ok
dependency ... ok
guc ... ok
bitmapops ... ok
combocid ... ok
tsearch ... ok
tsdicts ... ok
foreign_data ... ok
window ... ok
xmlmap ... ok
functional_deps ... ok
advisory_lock ... ok
json ... ok
jsonb ... ok
indirect_toast ... ok
parallel group (19 tests): limit plancache conversion prepare xml
returning temp copy2 sequence polymorphism without_oid with rowtypes
domain truncate rangefuncs largeobject alter_table plpgsql
plancache ... ok
limit ... ok
plpgsql ... ok
copy2 ... ok