Re: PATCH: Allow empty targets in unaccent dictionary

From: Mohammad Alhashash <alhashash(at)alhashash(dot)net>
To: Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PATCH: Allow empty targets in unaccent dictionary
Date: 2014-06-29 12:03:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the review and comments. Here is an updated patch.

On 6/25/2014 8:20 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> Your patch should definitely add a test case or two to
> sql/unaccent.sql and expected/unaccent.out showing the behaviour that
> didn't work before the change.
That would require adding new entries to the "unaccent.rules" template.
I'm afraid that the templates I'm using for Arabic now are not complete
enough to be including in the default dictionary.

I can create a new template just for the test cases but I've to update
the make file to include that file in installation. Should I do this?

Thanks,

Mohammad Alhashash

Attachment Content-Type Size
unaccent.patch text/plain 1.1 KB