Inter-server queries

From: "Phillip Sitbon" <phillip(at)sitbon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inter-server queries
Date: 2008-11-07 19:37:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

I did some searching, but wasn't able to find anything that would
allow me to query a postgres server ("B") for results within a query
executing on a separate server ("A") in order to facilitate
distributed processing.

I know I could just do this from within my app, but I'm curious
whether this is something that's out there at all.

Thanks,

Phillip