PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers licensing?

From: "Jonathan Teague" <jonathan(at)clearpace(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers licensing?
Date: 2003-02-14 14:55:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Are there any licensing terms associated with your JDBC drivers?

Namely - can we distribute the drivers with our app so users can access your DB or do we have to point the users to where they can download them from?

If there is a license document I'd be grateful if you could send it to me (I downloaded the latest drivers jar but couldn't see one in there).

Regards,
Jon.

Jonathan Teague. BSc (Hons), MBCS
Clear Pace Software Ltd