Bad copy-n-paste on character conversion fix - how screwed am I?

From: "C(dot) Bensend" <benny(at)bennyvision(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bad copy-n-paste on character conversion fix - how screwed am I?
Date: 2005-05-03 01:16:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hey folks,

I just had a copy-n-paste mishap on one of my databases, while
fixing the character conversion problem.

The following erroneous command was entered:

UPDATE pg_proc SET proacl = '{=}'
;

.. instead of the correct one (missing the WHERE clause). It
updated 1747 rows - oh crap.

This is 8.0.2 running on OpenBSD 3.5-STABLE. Is there a way to
fix what I've just borked? I'm not even real sure what damage I've
just done...

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Benny

--
"You come from a long line of scary women." -- Ranger, "Three To
Get Deadly"