Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data

From: Juan Pereira <juankarlos(dot)openggd(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data
Date: 2009-03-23 10:30:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

On March 20, I asked for help in the Newbie MySQL forum, got no answers.

Then the forum administrator moved the post to the PostgreSQL MySQL forum -a
forum that deals with PostgreSQL migration issues-, and again no answers.

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?83,253709,253709#msg-253709

Regards

Juan Karlos