Re: Global flag

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Swapnil Bhoite <swapnil(dot)temp28(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Global flag
Date: 2014-03-25 04:00:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 03/24/2014 05:53 PM, Swapnil Bhoite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to set a *global flag* with which I can decide whether to use my
> code or not
> in modified source code.
> How I can do that?

Please reply to existing mailing list threads. Don't make a new message
for every post. It's confusing and causes people to loose track of what
others have already told you.

Reply-all to somebody's reply to your original message (or reply-list,
if your mail client supports it) if you're following up on an existing
topic.

Imagine it like a forum. You don't make a new thread for every post, do
you? No, you *reply* to an existing thread.