Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums

From: "Bill P(dot)" <maxarbos(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums
Date: 2011-01-19 15:25:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

I noticed that the EnterpriseDb web site is brand new, so I figured I would
check and see if they fixed the issue where I am unable to log into the forums
(post to them) and noticed that when I click on 'My Profile' i get someone
else's info.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Go here
http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/list.page
and then click 'My Profile'

Still no word or info from them on as why I am unable to post in the forums.