commit fest 2014-01 week 4 report

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: commit fest 2014-01 week 4 report
Date: 2014-02-15 13:34:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Last week:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 47, Waiting on Author: 15, Ready for
Committer: 12, Committed: 37, Returned with Feedback: 3, Rejected: 2.
Total: 116.

This week:

Status Summary. Needs Review: 45, Waiting on Author: 13, Ready for
Committer: 14, Committed: 38, Returned with Feedback: 4, Rejected: 2.
Total: 116.

So this is going nowhere.

We are now at the (possible) half-way point. So I'm going to start
going through the patches and start forcing some decisions.

We should start developing a desired timeline for our release.