Re: LDAP lookup of connection parameters

From: "Albe Laurenz" <all(at)adv(dot)magwien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "Bruce Momjian *EXTERN*" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LDAP lookup of connection parameters
Date: 2006-07-27 12:57:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>>> I have heavily modified your patch to be clearer. Please
>>> review the
>>> attached version and test it to make sure it still works
>>> properly.
>
> Thanks for the review. Updated patch attached. Is that OK?

Mostly yes, and I must admit that the code has become more
readable. There were two syntax errors and some minor odds
and ends (partly my fault).

I have slightly changed your patch and submit it again
(diff the patches to see).

Thanks for the effort,
Laurenz Albe

Attachment Content-Type Size
ldap_v2.patch application/octet-stream 16.1 KB