Domain postgresql.ie - change of registrar?

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Domain postgresql.ie - change of registrar?
Date: 2013-11-02 11:58:50
Lists: iepug

Hi all,

The domain postgresql.ie is due for renewal towards the end of January,
and I'd like to change registrar from Digiweb to LetsHost, for the
following reasons:

- Quality of service - I've had a lot of dealings with Digiweb over the
last number of years, and their customer service has left an awful lot
to be desired; my experience with LetsHost, on the other hand, has been
very positive (fast and effective responses).

- Control panel - you can do a lot more in LetsHost's customer control
panel than in Digiweb's one, meaning that you generally don't have to go
near customer support in the first place.

Anyone have any objections? If not, I'll do it sooner rather than later.

Thanks all,

Ray.

PS - just came home yesterday from pgconf.eu in Dublin - super
conference, really enjoyed it.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie