Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date: 2013-09-03 22:08:52
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-general

PostgreSQL folks!

We are looking for the next big thing. Actually, it's a bit smaller: a
new design for mugs. So far we had big blue elephants, small blue
elephants, frosty elephants, white SQL code on black mugs ... Now it's
time to design something new.

What's in for you? Fame, of course - we will announce the designer of
the next mug along with the mugs itself. Plus 4 mugs for you and your
friends.

Do you have a cool idea? Please let us know. Either reply here or send
an email to pgeu-board(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

Thanks,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group