Question about corruption about openoffice file

From: "Paolo Bizzarri" <pibizza(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about corruption about openoffice file
Date: 2007-05-30 09:08:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

my name is Paolo Bizzarri and I am a developer of PAFlow, an document
tracking and management system for public administrations.

We use postgres as a backend, and we are experimenting some corruption
problems on openoffice files.

As our application is rather complex (it includes Zope as an
application server, OpenOffice as a document server and as a client)
we need some info on how to check that we are interacting correctly
with Postgres.

Do you have any hints on how what is useful to check/see?

We are currently using:

- PostgreSQL 7.4.8;
- pyscopg 1.1.11;
- Zope 2.7.x;