[9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Date: 2013-06-24 04:41:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

For 9.2, we adopted it as policy that anyone submitting a patch to a
commitfest is expected to review at least one patch submitted by someone
else. And that failure to do so would affect the attention your patches
received in the future. For that reason, I'm publishing the list below
of people who submitted patches and have not yet claimed any patch in
the commitfest to review.

For those of you who are contributing patches for your company, please
let your boss know that reviewing is part of contributing, and that if
you don't do the one you may not be able to do the other.

The two lists below, idle submitters and committers, constitutes 26
people. This *outnumbers* the list of contributors who are busy
reviewing patches -- some of them four or more patches. If each of
these people took just *one* patch to review, it would almost entirely
clear the list of patches which do not have a reviewer. If these folks
continue not to do reviews, this commitfest will drag on for at least 2
weeks past its closure date.

Andrew Geirth
Nick White
Peter Eisentrout
Alexander Korotkov
Etsuro Fujita
Hari Babu
Jameison Martin
Jon Nelson
Oleg Bartunov
Chris Farmiloe
Samrat Revagade
Alexander Lakhin
Mark Kirkwood
Liming Hu
Maciej Gajewski
Josh Kuperschmidt
Mark Wong
Gurjeet Singh
Robins Tharakan
Tatsuo Ishii
Karl O Pinc

Additionally, the following committers are not listed as reviewers on
any patch. Note that I have no way to search which ones might be
*committers* on a patch, so these folks are not necessarily slackers
(although with Bruce, we know for sure):

Bruce Momjian (momjian)
Michael Meskes (meskes)
Teodor Sigaev (teodor)
Andrew Dunstan (adunstan)