Re: ADO-Error when inserting row with text column with large text

From: Josef Springer <Josef(dot)Springer(at)joops(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ADO-Error when inserting row with text column with large text
Date: 2013-06-14 13:28:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
Hello Heikki,<br>
thanks for your quick answer !<br>
I have no possibility to update the server in the next time. But i
must work the ODBC-Insert quickly.<br>
Because inserting the row with the lage text column works in pgAdmin
III, may be the ODBC-driver is the reason. Can i update the
ODBC-Driver only to make it work ?<br>
Thanks for you help !<br>
Josef Springer<br>