Re: 9.3 Beta1 status report

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 9.3 Beta1 status report
Date: 2013-04-21 07:34:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I am not sure if Tom shared yet, but we are planning to package 9.3
> beta1 on April 29, with a release on May 2. Those dates might change,
> but that is the current plan. I have completed a draft 9.3 release
> notes, which you can view here:
>
> http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-9-3.html
>
> I will be working on polishing them for the next ten days, so any
> feedback, patches, or commits are welcome. I still need to add lots of
> SGML markup.

How comes Álvaro's name comes out right in your page but not at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-3.html ?

Anyway, I attached a patch to fix my name in your page using markups.

Thanks,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi

Attachment Content-Type Size
relnotes-zoltan.patch text/x-patch 979 bytes