Video storage in Postgres?

From: "Bob Zurek" <bob(dot)zurek(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Video storage in Postgres?
Date: 2007-08-17 01:03:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Anyone aware of companies using techniques in Postgres to store videos? My understanding from talking to a bunch of online video companies is that they typically store the links in the DBMS that points to the video file to a file system.
Thoughts? Most say they would love to store the video in the DBMS itself.

Z.