Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [sepgsql 1/3] add name qualified creation label
Date: 2013-01-23 21:25:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 17.01.2013 23:20, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> 2013/1/16 Robert Haas<robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>:
>> This looks OK on a quick once-over, but should it update the
>> documentation somehow?
>>
> Documentation does not take so much description for type_transition
> rules, so I just modified relevant description a bit to mention about
> type_transition rule may have argument of new object name optionally.

The comments at least need updating, to mention the new arguments.

> In addition, I forgot to update minimum required version for libselinux;
> (it also takes change in configure script).

libselinux1 2.1.10 or newer is a pretty tall order. That's not in debian
testing yet, for example. I'm afraid if we bump the minimum requirement,
what might happen is that many distributions will stop building with
--with-selinux.

- Heikki