Print b-tree tuples

From: Samuel Vogel <s(at)muel-vogel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Print b-tree tuples
Date: 2013-01-03 16:48:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I'm trying to print out the tuples in the b-tree nodes for analysis, but
when iterate over more than the first entry of the tuples (scanKey++), I
strangely get the error below on query execution:
ERROR: relation "simpletest" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM simpletest WHERE id = 50;

Any help with reviewing my my small attached patch would be greatly
appreciated!

Regards,
Samuel Vogel

Attachment Content-Type Size
print-btree-tuples.patch text/plain 2.1 KB