Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-10-22 20:56:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le 22/09/2012 13:58, damien clochard a écrit :

> Hipster developpers are not the only one to praise PostgreSQL. The
> French Prime Minister, Jean-Marc Ayrault, just sent a letter to every
> agency of the French administration to urge them to use more free software :
>
> http://circulaire.legifrance.gouv.fr/pdf/2012/09/cir_35837.pdf
>
> [...]
>
> I think this letter is a tremendous weapon for anyone trying to advocate
> PostgreSQL to governement agencies around the world. I will try to start
> a translation of the document in wiki, if any other french-speaking guy
> wants to help here, let me know !

Here is a Spanish translation of the document:
http://garreavocat.com/GarreAvocat/PublicationsPdf/6.1LogLibreESP-FR.pdf

English translation is still a work in progress... People who want to
help the translation effort can contribute directly on this page:
http://pad.april.org/p/translationayraultcircular

--
Damien