ATTENTION: Denpug cancelled / on hold

From: Brian Fehrle <brianf(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: denpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ATTENTION: Denpug cancelled / on hold
Date: 2012-10-10 22:37:36
Lists: denpug

HI all,

Apologies for the short notice on this. Due to a lack of attendance to
previous denpug meetings, we are cancelling denpug meetings until
further notice. We'll be re-evaluating our options, strategies, etc, and
are planning on starting up the group again in a way to draw in more
attendees.

If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the groups
future, please let us know.

We look forward to seeing you all soon,

- Brian F