Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Date: 2012-10-09 20:28:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Noah Misch wrote:
> I apologize for the slow drip of problem reports; I just happen to be trying
> additional configurations with your patch as a foundation.
No problem!
I'm totally aware of the fact that testing the different
platforms/configurations is pretty time consuming.
Actually I didn't expect so many configuration dependent problems.
Otherwise I'd have done more extensive testing myself.

Anyways I'll be pretty busy until this weekend so I'll probably have a
look at all the problems/suggestions at once by then.

Regards,
Brar