Re: php 5.1.4 with PostgreSQL 8.1.4 causes Apache 1.3.36 to core dump

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: pobox(at)verysmall(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php 5.1.4 with PostgreSQL 8.1.4 causes Apache 1.3.36 to core dump
Date: 2006-06-08 21:12:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm on linux and run PHP 5.1.4, PgSQL 8.1.4 and Apache 2.0.x (current).

You shouldnt need to do a clean install, I'd just try in this order:

compile and install pgsql 8.1.4
ldconfig (to update library stuff, may not be needed)
compile and install php 5.1.4
kick off apache...

BTW your other thread of emails is on the PgSQL PHP list IIRC.

Hope this helps,

Gavin