Re: Search Templates

From: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Search Templates
Date: 2005-01-09 01:50:09
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm doing that today.

> Cheers, Dave.

On http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/index.html there is a tag;
<input type="hidden" name="ul" value="http://www.postgresql.org/documentation///%" />

This is obviously wrong, it should be:
<input type="hidden" name="ul" value="http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/%" />

Can this please be fixed....?

I have not checked, but I assume this goes for everywhere there is a search box.
Eg, that it's currently wrong.

I'd also suggest, that the top right hand corner search box, have the ul parameter added to limit the search to the current website like so:

<input type="hidden" name="ul" value="http://www.postgresql.org/%" />

... John