So where did that $Id$ come from?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: So where did that $Id$ come from?
Date: 2010-09-19 16:43:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey Bruce, how is it that this recent commit
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2010-02/msg00202.php
replaced a $PostgreSQL$ CVS keyword with a $Id$ one?

The commit message mentions an "existing *.pl conversion script",
so I'm suspicious that somewhere there is a script that wants to
put these things in, but I can't find it in CVS.