Update Lua Interface to PostgreSQL

From: Marc Balmer <marc(at)msys(dot)ch>
Subject: Update Lua Interface to PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-09-20 12:19:00
Lists: pgsql-announce

I you use Lua to access PostgreSQL databases, you might be interested
that I just updated my interface module. It now covers most of the
functionality found in libpq. Especially I added support for

- prepared queries (prepare, execPrepared)
- parametrized queries (execParams)
- asynchronous execution (sendQuery etc.)
- large objects
- a lot of control and miscellaneous functions found in libpq

The module can be found on github at
https://github.com/mbalmer/luapgsql

Let me know if there is something missing (obviously proper
documentation is missing, that shall follow one day, though).

Comments welcome...

- Marc Balmer

btw: See you in Prague at PGConf.EU!