Query Fails

From: sheikh salman <iceage2004(at)yahoo(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query Fails
Date: 2008-06-30 20:51:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hallo Fellows

I am a new User of postgresql.I have installed it on window XP.I feel it little complicated on Window.I have already connected it with visual c++ 2005,but when i wanted to insert some data in my databank,then it fails and shows sytax error or  doesn't recognise my table, but connection to data it shows.

i am using this code to insert data.

res = PQexec (conn, "INSERT INTO public.Person values (121,'xxx','yyy')");

It will be grateful,if u ppl can help me.

Salman

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com