pg_upgrade from 9.1.3 to 9.2 failed

From: Rural Hunter <ruralhunter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_upgrade from 9.1.3 to 9.2 failed
Date: 2012-09-14 05:43:30
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

I am trying to test the upgrade from my 9.1.3 db to 9.2 on ubuntu 10.10
server. I got error below when run the pg_upgrade command. What can I do
for this?

$ /opt/PostgreSQL/9.2/bin/pg_upgrade -b /opt/PostgreSQL/9.1/bin -B
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.2/bin -d /raid/pgsql -D /raid/pg92data
Performing Consistency Checks
-----------------------------
Checking current, bin, and data directories ok
Checking cluster versions ok
Checking database user is a superuser ok
Checking for prepared transactions ok
Checking for reg* system OID user data types ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch ok
Creating catalog dump ok
Checking for presence of required libraries ok
Checking database user is a superuser ok
Checking for prepared transactions ok

If pg_upgrade fails after this point, you must re-initdb the
new cluster before continuing.

Performing Upgrade
------------------
Analyzing all rows in the new cluster ok
Freezing all rows on the new cluster ok
Deleting files from new pg_clog ok
Copying old pg_clog to new server ok
Setting next transaction ID for new cluster ok
Resetting WAL archives ok
Setting frozenxid counters in new cluster ok
Creating databases in the new cluster ok
Adding support functions to new cluster ok
Restoring database schema to new cluster ok
Removing support functions from new cluster ok
Copying user relation files
/raid/pgsql/base/6087920/6088238
old and new databases "testdb" have a different number of relations
Failure, exiting