Refactor recordExtObjInitPriv()

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Refactor recordExtObjInitPriv()
Date: 2022-12-27 08:56:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Another aclchk.c refactoring patch, similar to [0] and [1].

Refactor recordExtObjInitPriv(): Instead of half a dozen of
mostly-duplicate conditional branches, write one common one that can
handle most catalogs. We already have all the information we need, such
as which system catalog corresponds to which catalog table and which
column is the ACL column.

[0]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/95c30f96-4060-2f48-98b5-a4392d3b6066@enterprisedb.com
[1]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/22c7e802-4e7d-8d87-8b71-cba95e6f4bcf%40enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Refactor-recordExtObjInitPriv.patch text/plain 6.3 KB