Auction at Tuesday's meetup

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Auction at Tuesday's meetup
Date: 2012-09-06 01:19:32
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

In addition to the 9.2 presentation, we're going to have a fundraising
auction with some great stuff. So bring your checkbooks/wallets (cash or
check preferred, credit card possible).

First, there's a 9.2 t-shirt, provided it arrives in time:

http://www.zazzle.com/postgresql_9_2_basic_tshirt_men-235799412707282052

Second, there's this *rad* Linux skateboard from LinuxCon:

http://fuzzychef.smugmug.com/Computers/Misc-Web-Pictures/i-WhgssrT/0/M/IMG20120905132516-M.jpg

Thirdly and bestly, there's this OMG-its-to-cute hand-crocheted elephant
from Mark Wong of PDXPUG:

http://fuzzychef.smugmug.com/Computers/Misc-Web-Pictures/i-Pb5m8Dv/0/M/IMG20120815124754-M.jpg

Note that this elephant's brother went for $500 at pgCon.

If you can't attend Tuesday and you want to make a bid anyway, then
privately email me and I'll get your credit card number over the phone.

Proceeds after shipping costs will go into PostgreSQL.US, to be held
against future SFPUG needs.

--Josh Berkus
--
Josh Berkus