Re: PostgreSQL Europe Partners

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Europe Partners
Date: 2012-08-27 15:02:20
Lists: pgeu-general

Le 27/08/2012 16:53, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Jean-Paul Argudo
> <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Le 27/08/2012 16:40, Magnus Hagander a écrit :

>>> Ugh. I think that page has been pretty much unmaintained for a
>>> while :( Those partner logos are there because of contractual
>>> requirements for pgday 2009, which had an unfortunate wording
>>> in it there.
>>
>> Yep. I remember that clearly yes.
>>
>>> For now, I'll remove them.
>>
>> I'd prefer you wait for consent of interested parties. In other
>> terms, EnterpriseDB and Dalibo. Let's say me as the CEO for the
>> latest part :D
>
> The contract only says until the end of 2009. Which was, ahem, a
> while ago. So it can safely be removed now, and has been.

Verified. So this close the topic. Thanks for the removal :)

Now we can move on :)

My proposal:

As for the moment pgconf.eu is the only event sponsorised, we could
add a kind of matrix with each company // each year, and the level of
sponsorship in the cells, and/or the amount given in terms of money.

We could also add another table with credits to all people that
participated in terms of time given for each of these events.

Finaly, we could also ask our donators (and yes, we have many) if they
want to appear on this kind of page or not.

What you think ?

- --
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQL.(fr|eu)