Re: ODBC driver further developments?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver further developments?
Date: 2004-04-04 16:40:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It's rumoured that Philippe Lang once said:

> I'm willing to help, if I can. Can anyone clarify the situation?

Hi Philippe,

At the moment I guess I'm about the only person left, thought to be honest
my interest in the driver is very low these days as I have moved almost
exclusively to using libpq.
I'm happy to carry on managing the website for now, as well as applying
patches and handling the releases of the driver (in case you didn't
realise, it's me that packages and builds the formal releases).
Unfortunately I do not have time for any real coding, so any help on that
front would be appreciated. Also, my time is limited when it comes to
testing/checking patches - I will do what I can, but could really use
comments 'from the floor' for any submitted patches; the more eyes the
better!
Regards, Dave