Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib

From: Shigeru HANADA <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib
Date: 2012-07-20 09:25:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp> wrote:
> Hanada-san,
>
> What about the status of your patch?

Sorry for absence. I have been struggling with connection recovery
issue, but I haven't fixed it yet. So I'd like to withdraw this patch
from this CF and mark it as "returned with feedback" because it is far
from commit at the moment.

Of course fixing naming issue too is in my TODO list.

> Even though the 1st commit-fest is getting closed soon,
> I'd like to pay efforts for reviewing to pull up the status of
> pgsql_fdw into "ready for committer" by beginning of the
> upcoming commit-fest.

Thanks again, I'll try harder this summer. ;-)

Regards,
--
Shigeru Hanada