Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.0.0 Released

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.0.0 Released
Date: 2003-09-28 09:08:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support pgsql-announce

It's rumoured that Andreas Pflug once said:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>>The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the first stable
>>release of pgAdmin III, an Open Source management and administration
>>tool for the PostgreSQL Object Relational Database Management System.
>>

> This surely is a good reason to open a bottle of Champagne!
>
> Unfortunately, this can't be done with us all sitting around a table,
> so let's imagine that.

Wine gives me a headache unfortunately, but I did throw back a couple of
beers as I sent out the release notices - does that count? ;~)
Definately a time to celebrate though - and just in case anyone missed it
at the bottom of the email, I'd like to pass on my thanks to all the
hackers, testers, porters and translators involved in getting us to this
point - we certainly wouldn't have done it without you.
Regards, Dave