More Query Cancelled Matters

From: David Rickard <David(dot)Rickard(at)GTScompanies(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Judith Strawser <judiths(at)GTScompanies(dot)com>
Subject: More Query Cancelled Matters
Date: 2003-09-18 19:48:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

PG version: 7.3.4
Server: SunOS 5.9 Generic_112233-07 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250
We're still encountering situations (vacuum, exports, certain queries &
psql commands) where PostGreSQL throws a "psql: ERROR: Query was
cancelled." message;
Previous enquiries on this issue have received suggestions that something
on our server may be throwing SIGINTs--but our system people cannot find
anything that might be causing such events;
We are attaching our postgresql.conf file, on the off chance that someone
can see some mis-set value(s) therein;

--

David Rickard
Software Engineer

The GTS Companies:
GTS Publishing Services, GTS Graphics, GTS Innova:
Your Single-Source Solution!
Los Angeles CA * York, PA * Boston MA * New Delhi, India

David(dot)Rickard(at)GTSCompanies(dot)com
Visit us on the World Wide Web
http://www.gtscompanies.com
5650 Jillson St., Los Angeles, CA 90040
(323) 888-8889 x331
(323) 888-1849 [fax]

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql.conf application/octet-stream 5.0 KB