Re: Slovene Translation

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Slovene Translation
Date: 2003-08-19 10:38:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

Send us the English and translated names of your language: "French" and
"Français", "German" and "Deutsch", etc.. This will allow us to modify
pgAdmin src/ui/pgadmin3.lng file to display the language name in pgAdmin.
We will also create a directory according to your locale canonical name
under /usr/share/pgadmin3/ui (GNU/Linux and other Unixes) or c:\program
files\pgadmi3\ui (Win32). The list of language codes can be found on
<http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po>Debian site.

English name: Slovenian
Original (translated) name: Slovenšèina (š == s with hachek, è == c with
hachek)
Language code: sl_SI

Slovenian is in some ways similar to Croatian, they are both Slavic by
origin, but it is quite different nevertheless. It is also one of the few
languages which also has, besides singular and plural, dual. So it can be a
bit tricky to translate from time to time.

--
Lp,
Miha