MSI Installer problem

From: Jason Stewart <jstewart(at)rtl(dot)org>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MSI Installer problem
Date: 2002-07-26 12:01:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I am trying to install psql-odbc-07_02. I keep getting a Error 1316 network
error when trying to install the driver. All of the other programs that I
have tried to intstall via the MSI installer have worked for me, so I do
not think that the problem is with my machine.

I have tried installing the older _01 driver on my machine with the same
results.

Jason Stewart
Systems Administrator/Programmer
Right to Life of Michigan