Re: where's the build environment for odbc

From: Jon Willeke <willeke(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "odbc list" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where's the build environment for odbc
Date: 2004-02-02 16:53:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No, I did not build in a PostgreSQL source tree. I have the postgresql
packages, as shipped in SuSE Linux 8.2.

I used autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.6, and libtool 1.4.3. I did not pass
the -I $PGSRC/config switch to aclocal, because I have no such
file. Otherwise, I followed the README.

The resulting driver seems to work fine.