Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs

From: Doug Fields <dfields-pg-general(at)pexicom(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs
Date: 2002-05-24 17:45:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello again,

The documentation does not give any information about how I might do this
in the ALTER TABLE, so it may not be possible, at least, not that way.

Now that I have migrated to 7.2.1 and stabilized, I want to disable OIDs on
all of my tables which have their own sequence primary keys.

How can I do this? (I don't want to know how I figure out what tables they
are - just how, given a table, I convert to WITHOUT OIDs.)

Thanks,

Doug