oh - oh

From: "P(dot) Jourdan" <pippo(at)videotron(dot)ca>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: oh - oh
Date: 2002-04-21 21:44:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

Finally restored database... but when I try to access one of the tables I
get this message in pgAdmin2:

"An error has occurred in pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.loadGrid:
Number: -2147217887
OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done."
Is it the table or am I missing some module for PostgreSQL?
Help, please.
Philip Jourdan