Interval data types and SQL Server

From: Brian Scandale <Brrrian(at)Excite(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Interval data types and SQL Server
Date: 2002-04-16 17:07:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have built an application using interval data type to hold things like the time between two events etc.... (as you might expect)

I am now required to deploy that app on SQL server too... and I just discovered they have no interval data type... or at least it looks that way to me... (no sql server gurus available where I am).

Not sure how I am going to handle this yet... So I am looking for any sort of sage advise that you all might have for me at this point.

thanks in advance,
Brian