Can not connect with PG Admin after upgrade to PG 7.2

From: Peter Drahos <peter_drahos(at)harvard(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can not connect with PG Admin after upgrade to PG 7.2
Date: 2002-03-07 16:05:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

hello all,

I am getting an error message that PGAdmin 1.2 can't create a socket during
the connection process.
I installed Postgresql 7.2 from the source and I used ./configure
--with-perl --with-tcl --enable-odbc.

I can connect to the db with psql and also my web pages based on the db work.
I also opened the access for the subnet I am on in the config file. I also
set tcpip sockets to true.

Can anybody think of some other things or settings that I need to set or
might affect the odbc connection.

Thank you for you help
Peter