Re: pgMigration installation error

From: Karl Swisher <kswisher(at)buffalocoal(dot)biz>
To: pgAdmin <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgMigration installation error
Date: 2002-05-01 10:17:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

>Do you have all the necessary pre-requisites installed like MDAC2.6,
>JET4 etc? It's probably worth re-installing them just to be sure they're
>not broken.
I found a log file that said MDAC2.1 was installed. Then I found an htm
readme file for 2.5 I have since downloaded and installed MDAC2.6 and
rebooted. Access2000 tells me I have Jet 4.0. This was also checked
with the version of some Jet's dlls . Example MSJET40.dll 4.00.2927.17
I still get the same error installing pgMigration. The only thing I
haven't done is reinstall Access2000.
Thanks
Karl