pgMigration installation error

From: Karl Swisher <kswisher(at)buffalocoal(dot)biz>
To: pgAdmin <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgMigration installation error
Date: 2002-04-30 18:09:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
I have installed pgAdmin II v1.2 build 0. It connects to Postgres on the
Linux server and I can connect to the database from Access. I think I'm
ready to try some migration however when I use the "Run" command windows
reports an error of 0x00000485. I have copied the dll inside of pgAdmin's
plugin directory. I'm running on Win98. Do I need to get something else
first before the install will work? I couldn't find in the archieve anyone
else getting this error on install.

Thanks
Karl