psql & cygncurses5.dll

From: Steven Williams <swilliam(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql & cygncurses5.dll
Date: 2001-10-11 01:41:35
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I am using the pre-built binary for cygwin and so far everything works
except psql which throws up an error saying it can't fing cygncurses5.dll.
I checked my system and sure enough I don't have it. I do have
cygncurses6.dll and cygncurses++6.dll however. I tried making psql from the
source and even though that was successsful the same error occurs.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Steve Williams