Re: Multiple Servers

From: Chris Cameron <chris(at)upnix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Multiple Servers
Date: 2001-08-21 01:08:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

I honestly like Postgres more than MySQL, but having users that can either
create an unlimited amount of databases, or can only play with pre-created
tables really isn't ideal.

I am biased as I started my life with databases on MySQL, but to me, the
way their user system is setup makes more sense. Though I know most think
the opposite.

Chris